OCEAN WIND GmbH
Ocean Wind is a family owned company formed in 2013. John Parsons is a professional skipper with over thirty years of experience in Marine tourism and education.
- John Parsons:
- Australian Yachting Federation (AYF) Yachtmaster Instructor
- USL Master 5 (Australian commercial qualification)
- RYA Offshore Yachtmaster (commercially endorsed)
- General Radio Operators certificate (GOC)
- STCW 95 certificates for a commercial seaman
- IYT bareboat skipper Instructor
- PADI Divemaster
- Commercial Skipper, both sail and motor on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Offshore Yachtmaster Instructor for the Australian Yachting Federation (AYF)
- Charter Base manager for Yachting 2000 in Croatia
- Charter Skipper for Yachting 2000 in Croatia
- IYT Bareboat Skipper Instructor for Yacht Training 2000 in Croatia
- Sailing Instructor, Segelschule Thunersee, in Switzerland
- Skipper of the 34mtr Ketch "Blue Leopard" from Italy to Malta via Scotland, Ireland and France
- Owner - Skipper - Sailing Instructor for Ocean Wind aboard our own training vessel for six years around Sardinia and Corsica
- English (mother tongue)
- Spanish (functional)
- Italian (functional)
When it's too cold for sailing, John can be found at home in Wengen in the Bernese Alps, Switzerland where teaches for the local Ski School.
OCEAN WIND GmbH.
Registered in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. UID: CHE-203.176.441
Telephone: +41 79 5190800.