Prices and Conditions
|Per person / 2 weeks||Price CHF|
|30/06/2018 until 31/08/2018||2800|
|Maximum 4 candidates. No minimum.|
Included in the price
- Two weeks sail training aboard Ocean Wind
- Harbour fees*
- Fuel costs
- Breakfast and lunch on board
- Eight evening meals onboard
- Tea, coffee, water, fruit, snacks
- IYT Sailing Passport
- Bareboat Skipper Manual
- VHF Radio Operators Manual
- IYT written exams
- IYT practical evaluation
- IYT Bareboat Skipper Licence, credit card style
- IYT Radio Operators Certification, credit card style
*all fees required by the boat during normal operations are included. Extra harbour visits at the clients request are to be paid separately.
No more to pay for exam fees or licensing, no boat kitty. On the sucessful completion of the course you will be registered and the Licences will be sent to you by post.
Not included in the price
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any special food or drinks you wish on board
- Evening Meals ashore
Get your own group together (1 to 5 candidates) and email us for a quote.
Check in and out
Check in to the boat is 5pm on Sunday. If you arrive earlier you can bring your gear to the boat, but we need the time to clean and reprovision Ocean Wind.
Check out at 3pm on Saturday. It is possible to sleep aboard but we would ask you to leave at 8am on Saturday to let us prepare for the next guests.